Monday, July 26, 2010

Post-WC trauma

As usual, the after-WC life seems empty, miserable, boring... sadness all around with suicidal rate doubling on july 12...

WELL, WAKE UP PEOPLE! Of course just kidding, and yes, it's just a game (yes, yes, lying to myself, it is sooo NOT just a game!) so we can all do it - move on...

(yeah, right, tell this to me after a daily cup of cherry yoghurt with delicious Polish cookies on the side and my angry face will do all the talking! Good idea, don't even try, buddy!)...

By the way, I heard on the street that some people got some nice money of out my WC predictions (good for you guys and thanks for not sharing, you cheap bastards), which is inspiring to do some more goodness around me. I was thinking weekly meetings online with all participants bringing wuwuzuelas, cookies and WC t-shirts and we all sing "Show must go oooon." Just a thought. If you have something better on mind share with us, please.

In the meantime, Champions Leauge (CL) and Europa league (EL) should occupy our time with national competitions slowly coming alive, as well. Yup, it's gonna be fine. (I really should stop lying. Seriously!)

No comments:

Post a Comment